Starting Oct. 5, the BNSF Certificate of Transportation (COT) Auction Application system will include new features. As a result of this production move, there will be a brief outage from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm CST on Oct. 5 and you will not be able to access the COT Ownership Change application during that time.
New features include:
- New Lottery / Tariff calendar tab added to provide a direct link to Rail Car Equipment Request (RER) for Lottery and/or Tariff car requests
- All pop-up and data entry windows will be moveable
- Ability to view notes specific to individual auction(s) (i.e. non-guaranteed auction offers, loading/unloading restrictions, etc.)
- COT ownership transfer email notifications will now be sent to party(s) initiating and accepting transfers
- Bid identification information now added to My COTs export feature
We hope you find these new enhancements will bring a better customer experience for you. For questions, please contact COTs@BNSF.com.
Your business is important to us. Thank you again for choosing BNSF Railway as your transportation provider.