Frequently Asked Questions

Have questions? Others may have had the same questions you have, so check this list of answers.


CALL 800-832-5452

To report a vehicle stalled on a crossing or to report false activation of crossing gates and lights, call 800-832-5452 immediately.Crossing signal

Choose a Social Network